New Domain Name...Same Blog and a Thank You
It's official...this blog is officially at www.dogsdonteatpizza.com!
Thanks to Thrifty Crafty Girl Priscilla (www.thriftycraftygirl.com - you should check out her blog - it's great!), I was inspired to get my own domain name for this little blog o'mine.
So, from now on, you can find us at www.dogsdonteatpizza.com. (If you use the old address, it should redirect you.) New address, same nuttiness.
I also wanted to thank you all for stopping by since I started this little blog...today, we reached 3,000 page views! Not too shabby for a blog that started in January!
So, thank you, thank you, thank you. I so very much appreciate you reading this and sending me your comments and ideas. Thank you!
Thanks to Thrifty Crafty Girl Priscilla (www.thriftycraftygirl.com - you should check out her blog - it's great!), I was inspired to get my own domain name for this little blog o'mine.
So, from now on, you can find us at www.dogsdonteatpizza.com. (If you use the old address, it should redirect you.) New address, same nuttiness.
I also wanted to thank you all for stopping by since I started this little blog...today, we reached 3,000 page views! Not too shabby for a blog that started in January!
So, thank you, thank you, thank you. I so very much appreciate you reading this and sending me your comments and ideas. Thank you!


Wait a second, my blog post about this just went live a little bit ago... you mean to tell me you did it that quickly? With no panicking?
ReplyDeleteYou are far more talented than I. :) It looks great! And, congratulations on 3,000 pageviews!
I didn't panic because you panicked for me! Seriously - when I did it, I went back to the blog and it said "domain not found" and I panicked for a minute until I remembered you had the same thing happen. That made me feel better. So, thank you! And thank you for the idea - that was a great idea. I love your blog - it looks great and I'm glad you got the domain name!
Delete