A Rainy Day in Georgia

Today is a rainy, cloudy day in Atlanta.  My mom is in town this weekend, so, I think for something fun today, we'll head to the Scott Antiques Market to see what treasures lurk within.

I read this post on Young House Love and was inspired.  I do think that every room should have something old in it - like the wedding saying, "something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue."  I looked around my home and found that very few of my rooms had something old in them.

So, I think we'll go to the market and see what we can find.  Specifically, I would like to find a chest or table for our entryway, but otherwise I don't so much have a shopping list.  I like just wandering around and seeing what fun things I can find . . . and on a budget (given that we're in the middle of a kitchen renovation!).

I'll check in later with updates and anything I find.  Wish me happy hunting!

Thanks for stopping by.

Comments

  1. I looked for a table for my entryway for months and then, when I wasn't even looking for it, IT APPEARED. It was like magic. I hope you found something fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did, though, alas, not an entryway table. We had a blast though...post to come! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts