Day 16 of Thirty Days of Gratitude and Finish It Friday - a Twofer!
Good morning, friends.
Today, you get a two-for-one deal! Finish It Friday and Gratitude. Wahoo!
First, I'm restarting Finish It Friday, which I started a while ago (see this post for the first one and explanation) but then it got derailed by my day job. Well, it's back today, with a vengeance!
On today's Finish It Friday list:
1. Laundry, which seems to never get done.
2. Clean my daughter's room. For some reason unknown to me, she is a slob. She is a packrat. She is, in sum, a mess. Today, while she is at school, I'm going to finally clean and organize her room. Wish me well - it's gonna be something.
3. I'm going to finally decide whether to tear out the vanity or keep it. I've had votes on both sides (see this post to cast your vote!), but today I'm going to evaluate the situation and make a decision.
Second, here's what I'm grateful for today: I am grateful for a day off so that I can complete these projects. The last six weeks have been work-intensive at my day job, with very little time off to breathe and catch up. Today, I am grateful for that time. I have made extra coffee, I have dogs by my side, and I am still in my jammies. Can't beat it with a stick.
I hope you all have a great Friday, too. What projects do you want to finish today or this weekend?
Thanks for stopping by!


Comments
Post a Comment